Free Pamphlet Binding Class

July 8, 2018
Examples of various pamphlet books made with art papers for visual journaling.

I have just opened a free Pamphlet Binding class. It’s in 5 parts with a bonus structure in part 6!

I originally created this class as part of a series of binding classes. I’m opening these portions of it as a free class so that students in my November 1, 2018 SketchKon workshop can make a pamphlet using their favorite papers for work in that workshop. (Please note the workshop is filled. On the Sketchkon website request to be on the waiting list if you wish to attend.

(Workshop Students—making a pamphlet book is optional. We will be working in mixed media. Like me you might already have a favorite paper for mixed media so why not make a pamphlet and work with the paper you love in class?!)

Whether or not you’re coming to SketchKon and my workshop I thought as a reader of my blog you still might enjoy this free workshop.

To sign up for the FREE Pamphlet Binding class please click on the link in this sentence.

You will need to use your current Ruzuku platform account. If you haven’t taken a class on the Ruzuku platform before you’ll need to create a new free account. Then you’ll be able to sign up for the class and start watching the videos.

I hope you will join the class and start making pamphlets out of your favorite art paper so that you can take a book with you on your next sketch out or weekend trip!

SaveSave

Related Posts

• Kathy
    • July 9, 2018

Thank you kindly for offering this excellent free class on the pamphlet binding. Your generosity is appreciated!
    Kathy

I’m glad you found this useful Kathy!

• Beverlee
    • July 9, 2018

Wow! Thanks, Roz! What a generous gift, and just what I needed this summer!

Beverlee, I’m so glad you found this useful and I hope you have a fun summer making and filling pamphlets with sketches.

• Carole
    • July 9, 2018

Roz, just watched the videos straight through, so good, thank you. I can’t wait now to see the revised online classes, though not wishing away my life!
    Carole
    UK

Glad you liked the video and I hope you make some pamphlets to fill up. Not quite sure what you about revised online classes? The new schedule for 2019 perhaps?

• Kathy
    • July 9, 2018

I went to the sketchkon website and I couldn’t figure out how exactly to put my name on the waitlist for your “Donut” class. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kathy, I hope my memory is correct and I already answered this privately because there was an email from you as well. But in case not, I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get to you, I’ve been out of the office ill. You can get on a wait list by writing to this email address Sketchkon@fwmedia.com

• Jan
    • July 15, 2018

Roz, the pamphlet class is just great and I so appreciate your generosity!

Thank you Jan, I’m so glad that you enjoyed it!

• Carole K
    • July 19, 2018

Hi Roz, it said a revised list would be out end of July. Perhaps I misread it?
    Carole

Carole, I’ve gone through this post and I’m not sure what list you are referring to? A supply list and everything else is in the class if you sign up.

If you mean something else you’ll need to specify it for me. I’m a bit disconnected from things right now as I’m out ill. Thanks.