It’s Coming! It’s Almost Here! My Free Online Workshop Starts May 1, 2011!

April 25, 2011

You just have to see the full post for the video. ‘Nuf said.

If the above video doesn't work, please follow the link to my journaling workshop promo here.

Go sign up today!

That was hysterical Roz, yes the RGB thing could confuse some folks–ha! I have been signed up for this since it was first announced in January, I believe. Looking forward to it!

• Miss T
    • April 25, 2011

Brilliantly done. If I wasn’t already signed up, I’d go sign up.

• Karen
    • April 25, 2011

Love it. At the start I thought I might be on the network news!

Love the out takes! See you in May!

I’m looking forward to it.

Ha, ha!! This is terrific! Can’t wait for the class!

Donna, Miss T, Karen, and Chris, I’m so glad you all enjoyed it. Tell your friends to sign up. There’s a lot of info in my workshop. I don’t know when I’ll do something like this again! (The classes, not silly videos—with luck I’ll do more silly videos.)

What a great video! Funny too, like outtakes ought to be! Can’t wait for the workshop to begin!

• Diane
    • April 25, 2011

This video is a hoot! You put a BIG smile on my face. Of course I’ve already signed up. I’ll send the word out that the count down to your May workshop has started.

• paula jarvis
    • April 26, 2011

Too funny. See you in class.

That was awesome. I think I am already signed up, but I’ll for double check. I am looking forward to the class! Thanks for all of your hard work for the free workshop!

I’m looking forward to the workshop too. I was actually signed up for the first two also, but only managed one page. LOL But this is coming right at the end of my fake journal, so I should be on a roll.

Hilarious. No, green is a secondary color.

Melly, happily speaking the language of additive color instead of subtractive, is not a deal breaker for me. I have to wear both hats in my life. (But it also might explain some of his odd clothing choices!)

I’m waiting, impatiently

What a funny video! Can’t wait!

this cracked me up. wonderful…

I know the workshop has already started – I am running a little behind on some things here in my studio. I just got the chance to watch this video and it is hilarious! Thank you for sharing. I can’t wait to dive into the lessons for the workshop.

Holly, don’t stress about it. It’s free, it’s fun, and the best thing of all, it’s going to be up at the site until AUGUST 2011 so you can work at your own pace. Join in when you can! Good luck with all your studio work!

• Tiera
    • September 7, 2011

Hi Roz! I just found out about your lovely sketching and then this workshop. I want to watch it, but it says it’s over. What should i do? Do you have anything else available?

Tiera, you’re in luck. The workshop was extended, but you only have a few more days. It goes off line on September 15, at midnight (that’s when the contract is officially over, so they might take it down at the end of business that day I don’t know). I suggest you go to the site, sign in, go to my workshop and click and watch the four lessons as well as click on the downloads for the handouts (right where you click on the videos).

When it’s down it’s down.

I currently don’t have any other videos lined up to do.

Thanks for writing.

• Tiera
    • September 8, 2011

Thanks Roz! When I click “Go sign up today” it takes me to a page that says “Enter Classroom (For registered students only)Membership is by invitation only. If you have an invitation, click the link in the email to join.”

Do you have some way to invite me to see it or a password i could use?

• Tiera
    • September 10, 2011

Do you have some way to invite me to see it or a password i could use?