After posting about this give-away on the 18th I did some more clearing out my fabric files and rack. I found some lovely long pieces of red bookcloth that were 7 1/2 x 16 1/2 inches and a large black piece (12 1/2 x 13 3/4) to add to the lot, bringing it up to 28 pieces. I also found 3 pieces (7 x 12 1/2) of my metallic paste paper, and a full sheet (24 1/2 x 19 1/2) of lovely marbled paper (by a local artist—didn't write down the name when I bought it though).
So I've added those to the pile and contacted Chris (rchristinew—for clarification since there was more than one Chris in the drawing). I hope that she'll enjoy using these pieces to cover spines and book boards for small and even medium sized books! (Which I also hope she'll then fill with sketches of course.)
Thanks to everyone who offered to give these bits a new home and new life.